- 1 hour on-demand video
- 19 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Illustrate the savings and investment mechanism and its capability in helping their clients to accumulate wealth
- Explain the various investment instruments, namely, Endowments, Bonds, Unit Trusts, ETFs and REITs in terms of their structure and risk reward potential.
- Identify the annual percentage returns required by their clients to achieve their investment objective
- Construct an investment portfolio based on the investment instruments that has the potential in achieving the required return
- Select among the various products within each investment instruments and justify the suitability of the instrument in achieving the investment objective
- Able to use Microsoft Excel
This course will enable the participants to craft out a customized investment plan based on their clients’ needs. The participants, supported by various excel and online tools, will participate in a step-by-step process to generate the plan. Participants will derive robust and focused investment plans that will guide their clients in achieving their investment objective.
- Industry / job roles – Financial Planners
- Educational level – ‘O’ Level, Diploma, Graduates