- 33 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Apply the language and modify the techniques of Creative Excel Macro
- Apply Macro Loop function in workflow design to automate reporting tasks.
- Apply Creative Excel Macro techniques in designing reporting workflow to achieve a one click report.
- Apply what they have learnt in their individual reporting task and to present to their classmates for the purpose of group learning.
- Apply what they have learnt to improving their design and workflow of the one click report in a group exercise.
- Knowledge of Basic Microsoft Excel function.
- Able to communicate in Chinese or English.
- Laptop with Excel software loaded
**This coaching course is approved by SkillsFuture Singapore. It combines online learning with face-to-face skills coaching sessions conducted in small groups in Singapore. Singaporeans can purchase this coaching course with their SkillsFuture Credit. Other learners in Singapore (without SkillsFuture Credit) may also purchase this course on their own account.
This course helps all active MS Excel users with zero programming knowledge to realise the power of Macro Excel and to apply it to their daily reporting tasks. The knowledge and skills gained from this course will improve the learners’ productivity and help them save a lot of time and increase their work performance.
Learners will gain basic understanding on the use of Excel Macro and will be given many opportunities to master the steps and basic technique of using Excel Macro. Using case studies, learners will explore how to re-design the reporting work flow and to apply what they have learnt to complete the one click report peculiar to their industry. All learners will also have hands-on experience to use the Macro Loop function in designing a workflow design to automate the reporting tasks in their jobs.
- Active Excel users in any job role of any industry.
- Active Excel users from the Finance, HR and various departments who need to produce routine reports.
- Active Excel users from Production department to complete and consolidate their production report
- Active Excel users from Purchasing and Planning departments who need to complete Suppliers performance report