Coaching Course: Algorithms & Data Structure in JAVA Pt 2
- 34 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explain the concept of prefix trees and their applications independently
- Implement the insert and search operations in Prefix Trees independently.
- Effectively evaluate the applications of prefix tree to specific needs.
- Explain the concept of Ternary Search Trees and their applications independently.
- Implement the insert and search operations in Ternary Search Trees
- Define the concept of autocorrect and its applications.
- Implement autocorrect function using Ternary Trees independently.
- Knowledge on Core JAVA
- Eclipse or other IDE
**This coaching course combines online learning with face-to-face skills coaching sessions conducted in small groups in Singapore.
This course is about data structures and algorithms. Prefix trees for example modern search engines use these data structures quite often would be covered in this course. Students would learn to make a google search, there is an autocomplete feature because of the underlying trie data structure. Learners would also learn sorting and would learn that hashtables do not support sort operation while on the other hand, tries do support. Learners would learn about substring search which is another important field of computer science. Students will learn about Boyer-Moore algorithm and we will discuss brute-force approach as well as Raabin-Karp method.
Next, learners would learn about sorting. How to sort an array of integers, doubles, strings or custom objects? Students will do it with bubble sort, insertion sort, mergesort or quicksort. They will learn about the theory as well as the concrete implementation of these important algorithms.
The last lecture is about data compression: run-length encoding, Huffman encoding and LZW compression. Learners would learn about the competency standard for this course is to Use SQL to create database structures and manipulate data, as it had contents based on teaching users about using SQL commands to manipulate data and heavy lectures on data structures which is the core of database.
- Young and new entrants to the workforce
- Supervisors looking to upgrade to managerial roles
- Junior Managers looking to upgrade to middle managerial roles
- Middle managers looking to upgrade to senior managerial roles
- Owners of Small & Medium Size Enterprises