Coaching Course: Algorithms & Data Structure in JAVA Pt 1
- 33 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explain the functionality and application of data structures independently.
- Create arrays (syntax) according to a standard process independently.
- Implement the types of list interface effectively.
- Appropriately insert node function independently.
- Explain the difference between linked list and arrays as well as their applicability in different situations independently.
- Define the concept of array list and the application of ArrayList constructors in Java.
- Work with the vector class extension and apply the 5 methods to treat vector as a stack independently.
- Effectively implement stacks using linked list independently.
- Define the implementation, interface and execute operations of queues in Java.
- Define Binary Search Tree and its nodes sub-division.
- Implement a Binary Search tree effectively in Java.
- Effectively execute the Insert, Find, Delete, Display operation.
- Knowledge on Core JAVA
- Eclipse or other IDE
**This coaching course combines online learning with face-to-face skills coaching sessions conducted in small groups in Singapore.
This course is about data structures and algorithms. Commonly used data structures such as prefix trees and modern search engines will be covered in this course. Learners will also be comparing the differences between trie data structure and hashtables in sort operation.
Students will also learn about Boyer-Moore algorithm and the brute-force approach as well as the Raabin-Karp method of substring search in computer science.
Another aspect that would be covered is sorting. Learners will have opportunities to use bubble sort, insertion sort, mergesort or quicksort. How to sort an array of integers, doubles, strings or custom objects.. They will also learn about the theory as well as the concrete implementation of these important algorithms.
Lastly, the topic on data compression such as run-length encoding, Huffman encoding and LZW compression would be discussed. Learners would use SQL commands to manipulate data and heavy lectures on data structures which is the core of database. Thus at the end of this course, learners would achieve competency in using SQL to create database structures and manipulate data.
- Young and new entrants to the workforce
- Supervisors looking to upgrade to managerial roles
- Junior Managers looking to upgrade to middle managerial roles
- Middle managers looking to upgrade to senior managerial roles
- Owners of Small & Medium Size Enterprises