- 37 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effectively create time series plot using GGPlot2 package.
- Explain the process flow of importing data from CSV file extension independently.
- Explain the process flow of manipulating the dataset date time format independently.
- Define the applications of Dataframe and lists in R.
- Effectively execute the Dataframe function in R.
- Work with components within list in R independently.
- Execute the basic commands for subsetting of data in R.
- Execute the max() and min() functions for computation of max and min value of a vector independently.
- Execute the repeat loop function within R independently.
- Define the use of apply functions and its variants in R.
- Apply Sapply, Mapply, and Lapply based on structe and output format.
- Basic knowledge of R.
- Knowledge of the GGPlot2 package is recommended.
- Knowledge of dataframes.
- Knowledge of vectors and vectorized operations.
**This coaching course combines online learning with face-to-face skills coaching sessions conducted in small groups in Singapore.
This is an advanced course that helps learners become proficient at data science and analytics with R. Unique datasets designed with years of industry experience in mind are used in this course to allow learners to work with data and analytics in the real world.
At the end of the course, learners would have worked through more advanced uses of R and would be able to proceed further in their career with data science. This course addresses the NICF competency standard ‘Apply data science and big data analytics knowledge’.
- Young and new entrants to the workforce
- Supervisors looking to upgrade to managerial roles
- Junior Managers looking to upgrade to middle managerial roles
- Middle managers looking to upgrade to senior managerial roles
- Owners of Small & Medium Size Enterprises