- 37 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Check and install packages using R commands effectively.
- Identify missing data using data filters and impute missing data using either the Factual Analysis method, median imputation method or deriving value method independently.
- Appropriately prep datasets according to the objective of the data analysis.
- Import dataset into R using the R commands as well as R packages functions effectively.
- Work with data time variable by converting column in a Dataframe objectively according to the native dataset and objective of the data analysis.
- Basic knowledge of R.
- Knowledge of the GGPlot2 package is recommended.
- Knowledge of dataframes.
- Knowledge of vectors and vectorized operations.
**This coaching course combines online learning with face-to-face skills coaching sessions conducted in small groups in Singapore.
This is an advanced course that helps learners become proficient at data science and analytics with R. Unique datasets designed with years of industry experience in mind are used in this course to allow learners to work with data and analytics in the real world.
At the end of the course, learners would have worked through more advanced uses of R and would be able to proceed further in their career with data science. This course addresses the NICF competency standard ‘Apply data science and big data analytics knowledge.
- Young and new entrants to the workforce
- Supervisors looking to upgrade to managerial roles
- Junior Managers looking to upgrade to middle managerial roles
- Middle managers looking to upgrade to senior managerial roles
- Owners of Small & Medium Size Enterprises