- 31 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Effectively check and installing of Spark dependencies.
- Define PySpark and check the PySpark Package by running a program.
- Define transformations and actions to effectively extract information and retrieve results.
- Create a base RDD and perform a count() action to view counts of Dataset independently.
- Introduce RDD partitions and define the functions and customization features of RDD partitions.
- Check and apply partitions within RDD independently.
- Explore the parallel application of map() and reduce() operations.
- Assumed knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of writing Python code directly in PySpark shell.
- Knowledge of Java and IDE which supports Maven, like IntelliJ IDEA/ Eclipse would be helpful.
- Optional knowledge of Hadoop.
**This coaching course is approved by SkillsFuture Singapore. It combines online learning with face-to-face skills coaching sessions conducted in small groups in Singapore. Singaporeans can purchase this coaching course with their SkillsFuture Credit. Other learners in Singapore (without SkillsFuture Credit) may also purchase this course on their own account.
From 0 to 1 : Spark for Data Science with Python is a course that consists of learning/ Using of Spark and Python to work on a variety of datasets. Learners will gain experience and skills in analyzing data. They will learn and use the techniques, technologies and tools. These include machine learning and data science with spark’s core functionality and built-in libraries such as RDDs, Dataframes, SparkSQL, MLlib, Spark Streaming and GraphX with algorithms like PageRank, MapReduce and Graph datasets.
- Young and new entrants to the workforce
- Supervisors looking to upgrade to managerial roles
- Junior Managers looking to upgrade to middle managerial roles
- Middle managers looking to upgrade to senior managerial roles
- Owners of Small & Medium Size Enterprises