Coaching Bundle: Guitar for Music Educators: Part 1
- 30 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Teach music with the fundamental instructional competencies
- Achieve higher learner satisfaction and performance due to improved teaching methods
- Learners will need to have a guitar before starting the coaching module.
- Learner must complete the online course before starting the coaching sessions “https://www.udemy.com/complete-guitar-system-beginner-to-advanced/
***This course is only available for purchase for Singaporeans as part of a SkillsFuture coaching bundle. Enrolling in this course without purchasing the entire "Guitar for Music Educators" bundle will not provide you access to the offline coaching bundle.***
By the end of this coaching course, learners will be able to :
1. Personal Strengths & Weaknesses of own Musicianship, Pedagogy & Guitar Teaching Business
2. Focus and clearly articulate on short term and long term goals for guitar students
3. Clearly communicate what is expected of guitar students in terms of practice commitment
4. Create a Guitar Practice Journal through a recommended Learning Management System or Online Video Exchange System
5. Structure learning experience around the song and musical style preferences, learning pace of the students
6. Discover the impact of structured student-centered learning system on students and their ensembles, bands, communities.
7. Teach effective guitar strumming rhythmic styles and fingerpicking
8. Fix common guitar student posture or playing mistakes
9. Teach progressively the song keys of G, D, A, E
10. Create his/her own musical symbols, chord charts & lead music sheets as teaching material
11. Apply chordal and rhythmic guitar ideas in various songs
- Music educators or those who are interested to teach music
What does e-learning achieve? Would e-learning meet your needs as a learner? Why?
This segment is to provide learners like yourself with an understanding of the different types of learning approaches and styles that you may have. Going back to your school days may be useful as start points but some of these preferences and styles may have changed since then so reviewing your learning preferences and beliefs as an adult learner would help you improve in your learning effectiveness.