CNP - Certified Network Principles
- 18 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Network terminology, common network models, and how to apply effective troubleshooting methodology
- Identify technologies used for consumer internet connections as well as for global WAN infrastructure.
- Explain the principles common to wireless networks, as well as the specific features and standards used by 802.11 Wi-Fi and Internet of Things technologies.
- Recognize the principles of cybersecurity, including common threats, security controls, and transport encryption protocols.
- Secure a network by placing network security components, using central authentication systems, and hardening your network on multiple levels.
- Plan, install, maintain, and upgrade a network using a consistent methodology and secure organizational policies.
- Monitor and optimize traffic on diverse high-performance networks, including fault tolerance, disaster recovery, and incident response procedures.
- A minimum of 1 year of Information Systems
This course is provided directly by Mile2®. This official Mile2® video includes an authorized exam prep and exam simulator, available upon request.
Welcome to the first and last course you will ever need to understand networking from a vendor neutral view point! Ok, maybe it is not the last one you need but it definitely is the first! This fun and fast paced course will prepare you for an exciting role in IT networking management. It provides the concepts and skills needed to plan, install, maintain, and troubleshoot today’s networks, including wireless, virtual, and software defined networks!
This is just a short list of everything that we cover within this course, which will include new technologies like virtual networks and SDN networks found in many cloud architectures. This course is going to cover the physical components, TCP/IP Stack, OSI Model, switches, routers, wireless, Bluetooth, and securing the entire network! We will finish up with the knowledge needed to perform with in the day to day operations of an organization. This course is intended to prepare you to be a benefit to any company that is in need of a network expert! With this certification, you will be marketable to any company, anywhere in the globe!
The Certified Network Principles exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible through your mile2 account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions. The cost is $400 USD and must be purchased directly from Mile2®.