C#.NET LINQ Tutorial - LINQ Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Learn how to query data collections and data sources by LINQ
- Use Func delegate and Lambda Expression into LINQ Extension Methods easily.
- Learn how interfaces implement into a class.
- Learn LINQ expression query set and LINQ extension method usage.
- Download and setup Visual Studio 2013 Express Edition. Pre-study and learn C#.NET on basic to intermediate level and object oriented principles
Microsoft developers have been using both OR/M tools,which are LINQ To SQL and Entity Framework, for a long time. Also XML querying operations appear in many projects. For using these technologies, you must be skilled on query technics. LINQ ensures you to create queries efficiently.
In this course you will learn querying by LINQ(Language Integrated Query) properly. We will study totally 2 main chapters during the course. These are; Introduction to LINQ and Query Object Collections.
This tutorial appeals to .NET developers by using C# .NET language. So, before this course you must learn C#.NET basics and Object Oriented Programming principles.
Main purpose of this tutorial is making the best beginning to Language Integrated Query.
If you follow lecture order and practice whole examples, at the end of tutorial you can easily create queries that all on your need.
Practice homeworks and answer quiz questions. These tasks are given you to improve your querying skills.
Have a nice learn !
Who this course is for:
- This course appeals to C# .NET Developers who know about the base of C#.NET Language and Object Oriented Programming Principle
I am a software developer and instructor.
I have been working in a vocational high school over 8 years. I also develop small and medium sized bussiness projects with .NET technologies,like C#.NET,ASP. NET, SQL Server, and WCF, around 10 years.
Furthermore,over 5 years experience on XML, JSon Data, AJAX technologies in more projects.
Recently, I've published a book about Entity Framework 5.0.
I have education of master degree in Management Information Systems(MIS) for 2 years.