CMQ/OE Certification Prep. - Part VII
What you'll learn
- Lead team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations; support strategic planning and deployment initiatives.
- Lead and champion process improvement initiatives in organizations that can have regional or global focus in a variety of product or service settings.
- Improved knowledge, skills, and abilities qualify you for more positions within modern business industries that require demonstrated competency in quality .
- How to Pass the Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) exam Successfully.
- You must have experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge,this experience must be in a decision-making position, defined as the authority to define, execute, or control projects/processes and to be responsible for the outcome ,this may or may not include management or supervisory positions.
CMQ/OE Certification Prep. Course-Part VII:Training and Development
What is covered in this course?
This course is fully aligned with the updated CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge - Part VII ( FIFTH EDITION 2021 )
CMQ/OE Certification Prep. Course-Part VII: Training and Development
A. Training Plans
Develop and implement training plans that are aligned with the organization’s strategic plan and general business needs, including leadership training and alignment of personal development plans. (Create)
B. Training Needs Analysis
Use various tools and techniques such as surveys, performance reviews, regulatory guidances, and gap analyses to identify and assess training needs. (Evaluate)
C. Training Materials, Development, and Delivery
Use various tools, resources, and methodologies to develop training materials and curriculum that address adult learning principles and the learning needs of an increasingly diverse workforce. Describe various
methods of training delivery: classroom, workbooks, simulations, computer-delivered, on-the-job, and self-directed.
Use mentoring and coaching to support training outcomes. (Apply)
D. Training Effectiveness and Evaluation
Assess training effectiveness and make improvements based on feedback from training sessions, end-of-course
test results, on-the-job behavior or performance changes, and departmental or area performance improvements. (Evaluate)
LEVELS OF COGNITION
BASED ON BLOOM’S TAXONOMY
Remember: Recall or recognize terms, definitions, facts, ideas, materials, patterns, sequences, methods, principles.
Understand: Read and understand descriptions, communications, reports, tables, diagrams, directions, regulations.
Apply: Know when and how to use ideas, procedures, methods, formulas, principles, theories.
Analyze: Break down information into its constituent parts and recognize their relationship to one another and how they are organized; identify sublevel factors or salient data from a complex scenario.
Evaluate: Make judgments about the value of proposed ideas, solutions, et cetera, by comparing the proposal to specific criteria or standards.
Create: Put parts or elements together in such a way as to reveal a pattern or structure not clearly there before; identify which data or information from a complex set is appropriate to examine further or from which supported conclusions can be drawn.
Who this course is for:
- Quality Management Individuals are interested in leading process improvement initiatives, everywhere from small businesses to multinational corporations.
- Professionals attempt to pass the Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) exam Successfully.
Hosam Abd Al-Galeil is a Certified Manager of Quality\Organizational Excellence from the American Society for Quality, Coaching many individuals for ASQ CQE, CSSBB CMQ/OE exam preparation. He has more than 25 years of experience in the field of airplane maintenance and overhaul at the Egyptian Air Force and more than 15 years of experience in the field of consulting, training, and developing quality management systems. He is highly skilled in process improvement, developing new robust business processes with excellent skills. He is a dynamic speaker, trainer, coach, and presenter who is able to make effective changes in the work environment.