Practical Cloud Native - Docker and Docker Compose
What you'll learn
- Easy & quick Cloud native adoption & transformation
- Use Docker and Docker Compose as a BOSS
- Learn how to containerize any application whatever its programming language
- Be familiar with operating docker containers
- Get professional tips which helps to do the work at enterprise grade
- Be able to secure container images
- Be able to deliver High Performance Progressive Web App (PWA)
Become a Cloud Native Expert is the one of the most requested DevOps skills!
With ~10 projects
With ~5 different technologies
With ~90% of Hands-on lectures
After 5+ years of production experience in Cloud native thru Docker, this course ships my experience thru 10+ projects.
Whether you have never learn about Docker, or want to learn about the advanced features of Containerization, this course is for you !!
Whether you want to get theories of Docker only, or love Hands-on & getting your hands dirty, this course is for you as well !!
With more than 100 lectures of video comprehensive , the course includes also :
- and Graduation Project.
In this course you will learn everything you need to become a Cloud native/Docker/Docker Compose Pro! Including:
Know the difference between Cloud vs Cloud Native & its relationship with Docker
How to prepare a Lab Environment to play with containers
Learn the strategy of containerization regardless the technology.
Practice multi-container design patterns: ambassador, sidecars, routers,.. so on.
Smoothly operating docker containers.
Switch from Docker to Docker Compose.
Container As Code : Apply coding best practices when considering Dockerfile/docker-compose.yaml is another file in the source code.
Secure container images
Optimizing Container build , runtime and container image footprint.
Transform Static websites to Cloud Native App.
Transform Single Page App ( React) to Cloud Native App.
Transform Backend App (Java) to Cloud Native App.
Transform Backend App (Go) to Cloud Native App.
Transform Backend app (Python) to Cloud Native App.
Applying some 12factors for a real cloud native implemenation
In the Graduation Project section, you will be assigned to transform a three tier application ( React, Go, MongoDB) into a cloud native app using Docker, docker-compose.
In this project, you will get your hands dirty by tackling all topics that you learnt in the previous sections and more.
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Take advantage of this time to upgrade your skills and put Cloud Native on your resume with CONFIDENCE!
Who this course is for:
- Software developer
- DevOps engineer
- SysOps admin
- Modern application developer
- Cloud native engineer
I am a Software engineer with a deep Hands-on with DevOps, Automation, Cloud Computing, and Machine learning technologies.
I am the author of many open-source software like : React-CSV, ReactProgressbar and Serverless-HTTP-interface.
I am also building reliable infrastructure for our customers with a focus on codifying all infra operations leveraging amazing technologies like Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, Kubernetes Helm and others.
My following certifications allowed me to work with any DevOps tools comfortably :
- Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Kubernetes App Developer (CKAD)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Professional Cloud Architect - Google Cloud
- Professional Solutions Architect - AWS
- Professional DevOps Engineer - AWS
- Red Hat Certified in Openshift Administration
- Red Hat Certified in Openshift App Dev
- Red Hat Certified in Ansible Automation
- Associate Solutions Architect - AWS
- Associate SysOps Administrator - AWS
- Associate AWS Developer - AWS
- Linux Professional Institute (LPIC-1)
- Professional ReactJS Developer Graduated - Udacity Nanodegree
- Fullstack Developer Graduated - Udacity Nanodegree
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM-1)