Cloud Migration Strategy
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course is about learning how to decide whether an organisation should move to Cloud Computing or not. By taking this course, a learner will be able to strategically consider all the factors to determine feasibility and suitability to migrate to the Cloud. This course is not only for the IT professionals. This is not a technical course – it is about analyzing organisational factors using a strategic framework, to decide to move to the Cloud.
- There is no specific pre-requisite for this course. Anyone can take this course. However, it would be advantageous to have some introductory knowledge on Cloud Computing including Cloud service deployment model (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
Overall Course Objective:
Learn the strategic approach required for an organisation to decide on migrating to Cloud Computing from in-premise IT infrastructure.
1. Understand what is Cloud migration.
2. Understand the importance of decision making on Cloud migration.
3. Learn various organisational factors and concerns to consider for deciding on Cloud migration.
4. Understand different technical approaches to migrate to Cloud Computing.
5. Use a strategic framework for structured decision-making on Cloud migration.
- Anyone who wants to learn about the factors involved in Cloud migration strategy. This course may be particularly beneficial for those who are at the decision-making level (i.e. management). This course could be beneficial for IT managers and IS/IT analysts.