The Complete AWS SQL Server RDS Bootcamp: Beginner To Expert
What you'll learn
- Learn the benefits on Amazon RDS
- Administrating, backing up and restoring and SQL Server RDS Database to S3
- Design RDS Databases using best practice ideas
- You Will Need An AWS Account.
- Some experience of SQL Server
- A Basic Understanding Of Amazon's AWS Service.
- Windows 10 (or better) Operating System
If you are looking to find out vital information with SQL Server RDS then this is the course for you.
You will learn
How to create and delete SQL Server RDS instances
How to create a SQL Server RDS instance from your computers operating system
How to administrate an SQL Server RDS instance
How to backup and restore a SQL Server RDS instance to S3
Best practices when using Amazon RDS
After this course, you will be able to administrate SQL Server RDS environments on AWS
Who this course is for:
- SQL Server DBA students who want to learn how to use Amazon Web Services
- SQL Students who want to learn more about RDS
- If you need to move your SQL Server Databases to RDS
- AWS Cloud Architects
After working with Microsoft SQL Server for over 20 years, a degree in Computing and over 20 + qualifications from Microsoft that includes being a MCITP in SQL Server, I thought I would pass on my knowledge.
I have experience in SQL Server 6.5 all they way up to SQL Server 2017. I have also dabbled with SQL Server in Azure and also in Amazon Web Servers where I am also an qualified AWS Solutions Architect.
So I am here to teach you what I know and help you grow.