Microsoft Azure is one of the most popular Cloud Computing platforms with wide range of tools and services that are remotely accessible from anywhere in the world. It has never been so easy to integrate almost any kind of application with wide array of technology based cloud services, with massive scalability, elasticity, fault tolerance and cost effective. Currently, Azure is the fastest growing Cloud Computing platform, that is expected to overtake AWS very soon in terms of market share. So, if you are already familiar with AWS or you are just starting with Azure, this course could provide you comprehensive learning (with roughly 18 hours of content) on a large number of cloud services with hands-on practical examples on Microsoft Azure. You will be introduced to Azure in the first few sections, followed by a very detailed learning on various categories such as Storage, Database, Machine Learning, Security, etc.
This course will provide you a complete coverage of Microsoft Azure, and you would be in a better position to qualify the skillset required in various Azure Certification exams. At the end of various section in this course, you can test your skills by attempting the Quiz. This way you could get prepared for real life scenarios and certification exams. You would be learning following Services in different categories:
1) STORAGE- BloB, File, Disk, Table, Queue, Data Lake, StorSimple, Archive, Backup.
2) CONTAINER- Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registry, AKS, Container Instance, Service Fabric Cluster
3) NETWORKING- DNS, Traffic Manager, Firewall, ExpressRoute, Virtual WAN, NSG (Network Security Group), VNet
4) DATABASE- SQL Database, CosmosDB, Data Warehouse
5) MACHINE LEARNING- Computer Vision, Custom Vision, Content Moderator, Translate, Text Analysis
6) CHATBOT- Simple, Web, Facebook, QnA, LUIS
7) ANALYTICS- Stream Analytics, HDInsight, Lake Analytics, Data Explorer, Databricks
8) DEVOPS- Boards, Artifact, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plan, Tool Integration, DevTest Labs, Application Insight, Azure Organisation
9) SECURITY- Security Centre, Azure Active Directory, VPN Gateway, DDoS Protection, Key Vaults, Dedicated HSM, Application Gateways, Sentinel, Information Protection
10) MIGRATION- Site Recovery, Database Migration, Migrate, Migration Project, DataBox
You would be learning concepts and methodologies with practical exercises. This course consists of multiple Projects on various topics.