Cloud Computing with AWS- Amazon Web Services 2020
- 9 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Having command over all the options, services and tools available.
- You could develop Mobile, Web, IoT, AI, and other applications.
- Learn to create an Object Storage, Alexa ChatBOT, DevOps Toolchain, etc
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
In this course, we would explore Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services. Learn all the available services under catalog, and what we can do with each service provided with platform and Infrastructure categories. This course covers wide range of AWS services including-
STORAGE Services- S3, Glacier, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway
COMPUTE Services- EC2, Beanstalk, Lambda, Container, Lightsail, VPC
DATABASE Services- DynamoDB, Elasticache, RDS, Redshift
ANALYTICS Services- Kinesis, EMR
MOBILE Services- Mobile Hub, AppSync, DeviceFarm, Pinpoint
ACCESS MANAGEMENT- IAM, Cognito, CloudWatch
We will be learning each of them in some depth building practical demonstration, and certain projects on topics like Lambda, IAM, API Gateway, etc. At later parts we would develop and deploy our test applications on AWS.
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Amazon Web Services Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.