Cloud Computing With Amazon Web Services
- Basic knowledge of computers
Checkout the new Bonus Lecture - Continuous Integration and Deployment using Jenkins and AWS
This course is a beginner's guide on Cloud Computing using AWS. In this course, I will be explaining most of the services required to build your infrastructure on the cloud.
It is completely based on practical sessions and focuses primarily on how to configure AWS services in real time.
There will be LIVE sessions at every weekend to brief about lectures covered in this tutorial. I will also answer your questions in LIVE sessions.
I will explain how to:
- Configure Virtual Servers using Amazon EC2
- Setup Storage using S3 and EBS
- Configure monitoring system using Amazon CloudWatch
- Configure CDN - Content Delivery Network using Amazon CloudFront
- Bulk email solution using Amazon SES
- Configure database using Amazon RDS
- Configure highly available DNS using Amazon Route53
- System Administrators
- Small to Medium Enterprises
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Amazon EC2
- Build Custom AMI and migration
- Managing EBS volumes
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Glacier
- Amazon IAM
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Practice - CloudWatch
- Amazon SNS
- Practice - SNS
- Amazon CloudFront
- Amazon ELB
- Practice - ELB
- Auto Scaling
- Practice - AutoScaling
- Amazon SES
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon Route53
- Practice - Route53
- Amazon VPC
- Practice - VPC
Karan is a Cloud Solutions Architect and DevOps Engineer with over 15 years of professional experience. He holds cutting edge certifications like AWS Solutions Architect Professional and DevOps Engineer Professional
Karan is passionate about building serverless and event driven architectures on AWS, setup build and release pipelines, configure data lakes, build and deploy ML models, etc.
Karan is online trainer by passion. He likes to share the knowledge and experience with the community.