Clinical Research (CR) Online Course
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This program will teach you about Clinical Research, Phases in Clinical Research, ICH-GCP guidelines, Protocol, Roles and Responsibilities of Investigator, Monitor or Coordinator etc.
- You can kick start your career as CRC or Monitor, along with some experience in Clinical Research Industry.
- This program is intended and developed for Life Science, Pharma and Medical Professionals, who has keen interest in learning basics in Clinical Research.
- You should know basic terminology of Clinical Research Industry.
This program will help participants to learn Clinical Trial Process/ Clinical Operations. Program starts with an Introduction followed by Phases in Clinical Trial Process, ICH- GCP guidelines, Stakeholders in Clinical Research and their responsibilities in Clinical Trial. Program gives and overview rather an in-depth details. If you are looking to get first hand information about clinical research, this program can be the right fit.
- Life Science, Pharma, Nursing, Medical and Clinical Research Professionals