Climbing the Ladder on Fiverr - The Way Up!
What you'll learn
- Learn how to get out of the "Fiverr cellar" and grow your income month by month
- Grasp the things that help you get found on Fiverr
- Learn the best ways to be "noticed" in search results.
- Understand why good communication will grow your Fiverr business.
- Discover how Fiverr reveals some its own internal workings to sellers.
- Learn the most important things to "get right" when selling services on Fiverr.
- All that's required is that you know what Fiverr is, and have the most basic understanding of it.
Get Out of the Cellar, and Start Climbing!
While the majority of freelancers never get out of the Fiverr "cellar," it's very possible to do so once you understand the best ways to advance on the platform. I've learned what it takes to climb the ladder; reaching Top Rated Seller, and consistently making over six figures per year. In this two-hour intensive course, I talk about the practical steps and techniques that have taken me past the half million dollar sales mark.
There are three critical things every Fiverr seller must do well with their gigs in order to succeed:
Get found in searches
Get noticed by buyers
Convince buyers to buy
I'll step you through the things that need to happen to accomplish those three goals.
Once you have customers, what will make them so happy that they'll want to come back time after time, and leave glowing reviews.? I talk about the best ways to turn one-time buyers into long-time repeat buyers who are eager to use you repeatedly.
These are the four "RUNGS" we'll be climbing in this course:
Having the Right Attitude
Making Smart Decisions About What to Offer on Fiverr
Creating a Winning Fiverr gig
Providing Great Customer Service
As you can see from my other courses, students feel they have gotten truly helpful information, and that's my goal for you in this course as well. Expect two concentrated hours of my very best advice, and no fluff.
It's possible to play by the rules 100% and still be very successful on Fiverr. Let me show you how.
Here's your ladder. Let's climb!
Who this course is for:
- This course will be useful to anyone who is considering selling on Fiverr, or who has already set themselves up on the platform and would like to earn more than they presently do.
I've been making money with my voice over 40 years, starting in radio in 1976, supplementing my income with voice-overs in the 80s, and moving to full-time voice-over and multimedia work in 1996. While I still do mainstream voice-overs, I have found Fiverr to be a surprisingly good source of freelance income. I was able to build it from ground zero in April of 2017, into thousands every month by the fall of that year. I've billed six figures annually for the past three years in a row, and altogether, I have now billed over $600,000 on the Fiverr platform. I consult as both "The Gig Doctor," teaching people to succeed on Fiverr, and as a voiceover coach. In addition, I'm pleased to present these inexpensive courses to help you to grow and succeed.