Clickfunnels 101: Introduction To Clickfunnels
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer
- How to Accept Credit Card Payments + PayPal & Stripe
- The components of a Clickfunnels page
- How to Make One Click Upsells (OTO's) and Order Bumps!
- Create a Paid Membership Funnel with FULL Login and Product Access Capabilities
Get FREE funnels! Just for signing up for this course, I will give you 5+ funnels that have been used for Facebook, YouTube, & Pinterest ads!
What is Clickfunnels? It is a web application that can 10x your revenue by creating engaging landing pages, sales pages, and membership sites.
This course will walk you through each step of the process including:
What is Clickfunnels?
What is a sales funnel?
How to sign up for Clickfunnels (with a free trial)
The components of a Clickfunnels page
How to create a sales page
How to integrate payment processing (Stripe & PayPal)
How to create, edit, and change free and paid membership sites
how to purchase and connect a domain to Clickfunnels
This course was created to assist those that are brand new to Clickfunnels. This course was designed to be short, so that you can spend time building your business and not watching videos on how to build your business.
Each video is a recording o my desktop, so you can look over my shoulder and get the help you need.
Clickfunnels is designed to be a one-stop-shop, and I will show you how to take advantage of this powerful software.
This course is for both the complete beginner, as well as someone that has some knowledge of funnel building but wants a different perspective.
This course is for anyone that sells products or services to people. Clickfunnels can be used for restaurants, coffee shops, gyms, or any other business you can think of.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Clickfunnels
- Anyone that is stuck and frustrated with the inability to build a sales funnel
- Anyone new to building sales funnels
- Anyone looking for other uses for clickfunnels
- 04:35Introduction 1.1
- 06:38Introduction 1.2
Hello, my name is Alston Godbolt. I have almost 10 years of experience in higher education, including teaching adult students, training instructors, mentoring students, instructors, and peers. Helping others learn new techniques and ideas is one of my greatest accomplishments.