ClickBank: Recruit Affiliates To Sell Your ClickBank Product
What you'll learn
- Step-by-step walkthrough to post your first product as a vendor on ClickBanks
- Find affiliates to promote your product
- Have new affiliates automatically find you on a regular basis without recruitment
- Boost sales by having an army of affiliates promote your products
- Grow your brand
- Get a new passive sales channel
- $50 fee to add your product to ClickBank as a vendor
Learn how to find many influencers and bloggers to resell your products for a commission by using ClickBank to:
1) Automatically recruit new affiliates.
2) Provide the technical infrastructure to help you create an affiliate program for your business.
3) Find affiliates outside of ClickBank.
ClickBank's search and discovery algorithms will help many affiliate marketers and influencers find your products. ClickBank makes the process automatic. Without ClickBank, you would have to do affiliate outreach, but ClickBank helps affiliates find you and seamlessly sign up to your affiliate program and start promoting your products without you even knowing they are doing that and having to recruit them.
Once you show up in popular searches and categories on ClickBank, many new affiliates will find you and begin to resell your products.
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
I've been doing affiliate marketing for over 5 years, have coached over 100 people on affiliate marketing, and my affiliate courses have been taken by 10,000+ happy students.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WHEN YOU FINISH THIS CLICKBANK COURSE
When you complete 100% of the videos in this ClickBank course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion by Udemy so you can show it as proof of your ClickBank expertise, and that you have completed a certain number of hours of ClickBank instruction.
This ClickBank course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed on ClickBank just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to recruit affiliates to sell their product
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).