- Knowledge of Clearplan and the repossession industry is great. Must have a computer.
The Cleardata University course will help repossession business owners, office manager, agents and yard employees process recovered vehicles faster and with less mistakes. Your company must do post recovery, but we know your secret (post recovery is not something you want to deal with), so let Cleardata handle it. Cleardata helps your office staff process recovered units quickly, with less mistakes. Give your staff the tools they need to get cars off your lot and get paid faster.
Who this course is for:
- Repossession business owners, repossession agents. office managers and yard employees should take this course.
- 01:32Adding Lots and Users
- 06:13Building Calendars in Cleardata
- 05:34Taking Photos with the Mobile App
- 04:27How to Use the Photos Section of Cleardata's Post Recovery Process
- 05:34Transports, Releases and Personal Property in Cleardata's Mobile App
- 04:40Booking Personal Property
- 01:42Booking Personal Property Continued
- 03:11Disposing Personal Property
- 05:41Processing Personal Property
- 12:13Redemption Form and Esign
I am a technology entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in product development, business operations and strategy, managing product teams and the software development lifecycle, and designing high-performance software interfaces. Cofounder at Clearplan + Cleardata. I'm an entrepreneur, creator, writer, teacher and student. I started my first company when I was 14... I've owned hair salons, design agencies and now, software companies. The journey has been outstanding, albeit incredibly hard.
Ryan Nadeau has been in the repossession and private investigation industry for 10+ years. Currently, Ryan oversees training and operations for Clearplan agents, office managers and owners. Previously, Ryan was the head of operations for Rapid Recovery Agency. While at Rapid, Ryan helped take the company from 350 repossession per month, to well over 850 repossessions per month.
Jordan got his start in the repossession industry in 2006. At the beginning of 2008, Jordan went out on his own and started Alpha Recovery. Working quickly, Jordan and his team turned Alpha Recovery into the largest repossession company in the greater Phoenix area. Identifying the lack of industry related logistics tools, Jordan founded Clearplan.