Clear Aligner Orthodontic Treatment
What you'll learn
- Tooth movement biomechanics. Biomechanics with aligners
- Attachments in aligner treatment
- Advantages and disadvantages of aligner treatment
- Steps in aligner treatment
- Treatment options: Full treatment; 3–3 treatment; Express treatment
- Resolving of crowding: Teeth proclination; Arch expansion; Extraction; IPR
- Treatment of open bite, deep bite; crossbite,
- Interested in becoming an orthodontic specialist
This course will take you from zero to hero of the following orthodontic topic: Clear Aligner Treatment
Here are the main headlines that this course covers:
Clear Aligner Treatment
2. History of clear aligners
3. Tooth movement biomechanics
4. Biomechanics with aligners
Bonding of attachments
Vertical rectangular attachments
Horizontal rectangular attachments
Beveled rectangular attachments
6. Advantages of aligner treatment
7. Disadvantages of the aligner Treatment
8. Steps in aligner treatment
8.1 Taking the impression
8.4 Treatment options
8.5 Resolving of crowding
9. Treatment of open bite
10. Treatment of deep bite
11. Space Closure
12. Treatment of cross bite
13. Class II Correction
14. Class III correction
Who this course is for:
- General dentists and post-graduate students
- Dental students
Dr. Ivelina Koycheva is a renowned international lecturer and trains dentists from all over the world in orthodontics. She is the author of over 40 online orthodontic courses, which are attended by dentists from Germany, England, Italy, France, USA, Ireland, Mexico, Bahrain, South Africa, Kenya, Taiwan, the Netherlands, Thailand, Turkey, Portugal, Egypt and many other countries.
She is the author of the books “Orthodontic Treatment Protocols” and “Everything about orthodontic treatment”. She is the best-selling and highest-rated orthodontic trainer in Udemy.
Dr. Ivelina Koycheva is the inventor of an innovative method of applying stabilization arches during orthodontic treatment that significantly optimizes treatment time.
She graduated Dental Medicine at Medical University – Sofia and specialized in orthodontics in Poland. She learned orthodontic specifics from world-known lecturers like Prof. Adrian Becker, Prof. Stella Chaushu, Dr. Richard P. McLaughlin (creator of the MBT braces system), Dr. Giorgio Fiorelli.
She applies the acquired knowledge in her daily orthodontic practice. She has treated hundreds of cases in her orthodontic clinic.