Cleaning Up Voice Overs
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Adobe Audition to clean up audio
- Remove background noise that makes the audio sound messy
- Take any voice over(or any audio for that matter) and make deliberate changes to improve its quality
- Adobe Audition CC
There are many, many applications to this course. Whether you're a Voice Over Artist, Video Editor, YouTuber or any one that comes in contact with an audio clip of someone speaking, chances are that voice clip you hear could be vastly improved with some painless tweaks.
Using Adobe Audition, we'll be going through common problems you'll find in voice overs:
- Low Rumbles
- Background Noise
- Plosives (Air hitting the microphone on letters that shoot out quick breath, such as the puh sound in P)
- Inconsistent Volume
- Quiet Voice Overs
- Unnatural Breathing
- Mouth Sounds that are difficult to remove
This course is extremely beginner friendly and fairly inexpensive in terms of the cost of software. You can find Adobe Audition for only $19.99/month with their subscription program.
While learning about audio editing for voice over, I'll be giving you small projects to test out what you've learned and a big messy clip to fix up as your final project.
Hope to see you there!
- Any one who works with vocal tracks: voice artists, editors, producers