Classical guitar Method for absolute beginners, part 1
What you'll learn
- We start Guitar from zero, available for all ages!
- Right and left hand guitar techniques. The finger style approach that can be used for all types of guitars.
- Practice with theory together - from the theory part, I have resumed only what is most essential to know
- Play many popular pieces with me - in a slow and faster speed - all the pieces are famous and played also with other instruments
- Access to all the scores with exercises and pieces that we study together
- Have a nylon string guitar
- Have access to the internet
In this course we start from zero.
In my over 10 years of experience as a teacher, I have learned the essential points that can be understood by everyone:
What you can learn from this course:
- How to read the notes on the first position of the guitar
- The most important techniques of the right hand (finger style)
- Exercises that you can do on a daily basis
- Popular pieces that you can play at slow tempo with me
Having this course allows you to take all the time you need to learn, you can review the lessons anytime you want without being worried about having any deadline.
I have put myself in the place of someone that have never approached this beautiful instrument before, therefore I will start from zero - introducing you:
- The shape and form of the classical guitar
- The general differences of the classic, acoustic and electric guitar
- All the details about strings, keys, tuning and accessories
- The right position of the hands
- Some exercises for right and left hand
- Reading the notation with a bit of theory (only essential theory!)
- All the theory comes together with practice!
- Playing many popular tunes for guitar that are known and played with other instruments too :)
In every lessons of this course, I play in many speeds (from very low to higher speed) and also counting with my voice all the exercises and tunes, so you can understand and do the same. I am literally showing you how you can study.
Looking forward to see you inside!
P.s Find the right teacher is very important, therefore If you want to know about me and my journey, you can find more about me on my site or YouTube channel.
See you inside..
Valerio Di Natale
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for the one that have never touched the guitar before but also for the one that would like to learn about finger style
- You can learn how to study alone!
- You can learn how to be sufficiently independent and play as many pieces you want of your guitar level
- Learn to approach the finger style technique that you can apply to classical/acoustic/electric guitar
I am an Italian guitarist composer, I have been playing the guitar from the last 20 years and teaching from the last 10 years. With a Master degree from the Music university of Bucarest, I have been teaching in the most prestigious schools in Romania. I compose what I call Meditative music for guitar. Feel free to take a look at my content on youtube or my site so you can have a better idea of my musical journey.