Electrical Control for real Industrial Automatic System
What you'll learn
- Design a complete real world system project used in industrial life
- you will put your first step at Industrial Automation career
- Work perfectly on EKTS software.
- Design Complete classic control plan
- Design a complete Controlling protection systems for overloading or short circuit conditions.
- Design Automatic transfer switch (ATS) for emergency.
- Run and Analyze Control and power circuits.
- Learn about Phase sequence deviceand know how to use it.
- Learn about of switchesand know how to use it.
- Learn about types of Timer relay and know how to use it.
- Learn about Contactor and relay and know how to use it.
- Learn about Sensors (Types of them - How to use them?).
- Design a complete ATS circuit for one source backed up by one generator
- Having some pretty simple basics of electricity.
- passion to learn be at its highest level!
- This course requires the EKTS software
Hi Our Friend!
Looking to improve your career in Industrial Automation track and being able to design a complete project?
>> If your answer is big YES, then you're definitely in the right place.
Why this course is Powerful and Unique ?
this course is the first one on udemy platform and on most of educational platforms which can get you from academical information to the real world career as it gets you - step by step - to understand how to be able to built a complete control system (calculation for each component , and designing power and control circuit for it).
At this course :
These tracks would be like a piece of cake to you.
We'll take you from the Scratch to a HIGHER level of Designing and Analysis.
We'll design with each other a complete industrial system used in the practical life.
My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question as I believe we can learn from each other
This is a course that will continue to grow and grow ..
## So don't hesitate and click " Buy Now " button so you can begin on the right path!
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who is interested in Understanding Control system.
Anyone who wants to know about electrical basics and How sensors work.
Electrical Engineering Students.
Anyone who wants to be familiar with Industrial Automation and Control.
Anyone understands control but can't design a complete control system.
Anyone wants to learn about Automatic transfer switch and voltage monitoring relay.
Anyone who is interested in overloading and short-circuit protection.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is aimed at complete BEGINNERS and INTERMEDIATE electrical engineering students. No previous engineering experience is assumed!
- Researchers and Teacher Assistants
- Students who want to begin their career in Electrical Engineering Design.
- Junior Electrical Engineers
We provide you with high quality video training courses in the field of electrical engineering including Robotics, Electronics, Programming, Embedded Systems, Power Systems distribution, Automation Control System, Protection system, network security and other emerging fields.
We have Electrical engineers ( from all over the world) :
- have employees participated in national team in 2015.
- Have employees worked as Power distribution designer and Solar system designer.
- Have employees worked as Industrial control engineers.
- Have employees worked as protection engineers.
- Have employees worked as embedded system engineers.
We want to use this knowledge to teach others about the lessons learned during our career and to pass on our experiences to encourage others to join the electrical power industry.
Each course undergoes a rigorous planning, review and an internal quality check phase - to ensure that the teaching is of highest standards available online.