Class-6 NSO: 3 question papers - solutions with concepts
- Class-6 student
Dear Parents of Class-6 students and Dear Class-6 Students,
Welcome to my course on Class-6 NSO (National Science Olympiad) Examination.
This course covers 3 NSO exam papers:
1) 2015 Set-1
2) 2015 Set-2
3) 2016 Set-A
What will you learn from this course?
1) This course will provide you the solutions to the above 3 NSO Exam papers with detailed answers and science fundamentals and concepts explained.
2) You will learn the quickest method to solve a question. You need to be fast in NSO because there are 50 questions and you only have 60 minutes (1 hour) to solve.
3) You will also improve your Academic Performance in your Class-6 examination as this course has Class-6 Science and Maths Fundamentals.
4) The course also has interesting facts and images which also improves your General Knowledge.
You will need an Udemy account so as to view this course. So, dear student, please request your parent/guardian (over the age of 21) to open an Udemy account so that they can make this course available to you.
Once again, thanks for taking this course and join me in this wonderful NSO journey !
I am sure you will Excel and do good.
All the best !
[M.Tech, IIT Mumbai]
[MBA, University of Sheffield, UK]
[B.Tech, MSU, Baroda]
Who this course is for:
- Class-6 students (India)
- 02:16Introduction : Class-6 NSO Exam Papers solved with explanation on answers
I am Deven Deshpande and I am a Software (IT) Product Manager by profession.
However, teaching is my passion and I love to teach science and maths.
I have been an instructor since my days at IIT Powai (Mumbai) where I taught B.Tech students.
I continue teaching (training) in my profession as well where I train customers around the globe (USA, UK, Japan, Australia etc.) on the various features of my company's software product.
I am sure you will enjoy learning with me.
So, join me in my Learning Journey and I am sure you will Excel in your Academics !
[M.Tech - IIT, Powai, Mumbai]
[MBA - University of Sheffield, UK]
[B.Tech - MSU, Baroda]