Clara's Cello Crash Course - Canon in D
What you'll learn
- Play Canon in D as part of a string quartet with musical interpretation and soundtracks in 2 weeks
- Understand fundamental cello playing techniques for playing Canon in D
- Enjoy playing cello without reading music score
- Discover the secret of making cello sound and how to play like a cellist in an ensemble
- Challenge yourself and gain happiness along the way
- No music background or knowledge in cello needed
- Must have a cello and a bow for learning and practice
If you are interested in knowing how to play cello or just simply love to explore a new instrument, this course is perfect for you!
Learning cello is fun and it’s also very easy to start.
This is a quick and intensive beginner course tailored to help everyone who want to learn cello but don’t have any music background or knowledge in cello.
In this course, you will:
Learn the very basic and fundamental techniques for playing cello;
Play the cello on your own without any music scores;
Learn how to play the cello part (just 8 notes!) for Canon in D;
Learn the tricks to make your cello sound beautiful with interpretation; and
Learn to play and perform with our provided string quartet soundtracks for social broadcast or live event or private gatherings after 2 weeks!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in playing cello
- Anyone who wants to play music but don't know how to read music scores
- Anyone who wants to challenge themselves
- Cello beginners
Founded by Cellist Clara Tsang Fung in 2004, Cello Factory began as the first music school in Hong Kong specializing in cello playing instruction. Due to the demand of quality music training of our students as well as the desire to bring a greater variety of music to the public, we have evolved into an establishment composed currently of three main branches: the Music School, the String Shop, and Events Music Consultation.