Basics of Civil Engineering in Construction
What you'll learn
- Topics of Civil Engineering that are missed in college.
- Contractual process, site works, site handling, concrete works, rebar works etc.
- Structure knowledge and working at site.
- Basic knowledge of civil engineering.
We spend four years at engineering college and learn many things. However, there are things that are not taught at the engineering college but are useful in professional life. This course is intended to cover the void that remains even after four years of engineering.
This course is intended to teach you the conceptual things that check your logical reasoning capacity. It will polish your knowledge regarding some of the basic questions on civil engineering. This course is intended for civil engineering students who are about to complete their engineering course and the fresh civil engineering graduates who are about to seek a job. This course will keep on expanding as I will keep on adding the lectures.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students about to complete their course.
- Engineering graduates who are seeking a job.
- Engineering students appearing for placement interviews.
- Students appearing for interview for civil engineer.
I am a civil Engineer and I completed my engineering degree from Nepal Engineering College,Nepal. I currently work at IME Group, Nepal as a project manager. I love teaching people and spreading knowledge.
We study a lot of things in our four years of engineering life. However, when we land ourselves at the construction site, we are completely new to it. Why does this happen? It is because the syllabus of our engineering focuses on theoretical knowledge rather than practical applied knowledge.
My courses are intended to fill this void. They help students learn what is left in the college but very mandatory for a civil engineer.
I love asking questions to whatever that strikes my ear that I have no idea of. So, never hesitate to ask questions. As the saying goes " The expert was once a beginner", so, everyone is a beginner at some stage of their life.
Be logical. Be assertive. Happy Learning.