Be a Citizen Data Scientist - Aspire, Inspire, Become!
What you'll learn
- 1. Explain the Citizen Data Scientist Concept and its Benefits
- 2. Discuss and Use Analytical Concepts and Techniques Including Predictive Analytics Algorithms
- 3. Review and Create Business Use Cases to Improve Insights and Decisions. Map day-to-Day Business Functions and Challenges to Predictive Analytics Use Cases Including Customer Churn Analysis or Predictive Machine Maintenance
- 4. Leverage Smarten Augmented Analytics Tools
- 5. Collaborate with Team Members, IT and Management to Plan for Citizen Data Scientist Initiative
- 6. Champion Citizen Data Scientist Initiative
- 7. Begin the Citizen Data Scientist Journey within their Enterprise
- 8. Complete an Evaluation Worksheet to Ascertain Student Grasp of Material at the Completion of the Course
- No prerequisite courses - Students should be business users with a curiosity and interest in learning new things and in learning how to use data to make decisions. Students should be business users who wish to be role models and champions of fact-based decision-making.
Citizen Data Scientists - The Future of Your Business
This course will enable the student to:
1) Explain the Citizen Data Scientist Concept and its Benefits
2) Discuss and Use Analytical Concepts and Techniques Including Predictive Analytics Algorithms
3) Plan and execute business Use Cases to analyze business issues and capitalize on opportunities
4) Leverage Smarten Augmented Analytics Tools
5) Collaborate with Team Members, IT and Management to Plan for Citizen Data Scientist Initiative
6) Champion Citizen Data Scientist Initiative,
7) Begin the Citizen Data Scientist Journey within their Enterprise
Who this course is for:
- Business technology users and team members within a business environment. A person who is respected within the organization, and often shares data and information with other users to collaborate and produce outcomes that are designed to achieve goals and objectives and produce a successful outcome. May be ‘power users’ of business applications and may have developed and reported or presented data to others with an eye toward clarifying their decision-making. May also be IT team members who is interested in data science. Candidates are uniquely curious, interested in data analytics and devoted to fact-based decisions and team collaboration.
Susan is a business and IT consultant, working in partnership with the Smarten Augmented Analytics team to provide knowledge, support and information to advance and leverage the Citizen Data Scientist business transition, data literacy, digital transformation, augmented analytics and the innovation and collaboration required to achieve these and other technology goals.