CISSP Certification: Most Detailed Course on Domain 3 - 2023
What you'll learn
- Deep understanding of the CISSP Domain 3 - Security Engineering.
- Get ready for taking the (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) examination.
- Assimilate IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Understand the role that confidentiality, integrity and nonrepudiation have in the cryptosystems.
- Distinct codes from ciphers, and explain the basic types of ciphers.
- Be acquainted with the concepts of the one-time pad, zero-knowledge proof, split knowledge, and work function.
- Distinct symmetric from asymmetric cryptosystems and understand security key management.
- Assimilate how and why hash functions are used, and distinct the different hashing algorithms available.
- Apply cryptography in securing emails, web activities and networking.
- Get familiar with the common forms of cryptographic attacks.
- And so much more...
- Be inclined to learn more about Security Engineering.
- Wanting to successfully prepare for the (ISC)² CISSP examination.
Have you heard that the CISSP is the hottest cybersecurity certification?
Are you looking for the most detailed course on CISSP Domain 3 - Security Engineering?
Are you interested in cyber security?
--> If the answer is YES, this course is for YOU.
Top three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
CISSP exam prep: This course will prepare you for the CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam 2022.
Taught by a certified cyber professional: On top of the theory, I will share with you my insightful experience and illustrate it with concrete real-life examples.
Next career step: This course will enable you to reach your next career step, to get an appealing cyber profile and set your learning journey into motion.
On a high-level, the course has two sections:
Cryptography and Symmetric Key Algorithms
Public Key Infrastructure and Cryptographic Applications
What's in it for me, in detail?
The course is divided into two sections, subdivided into topics as following:
I. Cryptography and Symmetric Key Algorithms
Basics of Cryptography
Cryptographic Life Cycle
II. Public Key Infrastructure and Cryptographic Applications
Public Key Infrastructure
Asymmetric Key Management
This course does not cover the entire CISSP Domain 3 Security Engineer.
Related information security certifications:
This CISSP course is perfectly designed for the preparation of IT Security certifications, ethical hacking penetration testing and for the following cyber security certifications:
CISM Certified Information Security Manager certification from ISACA,
CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls certification from ISACA
CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional certification from (ISC)²
CISSP concentrations: CISSP ISSAP, CISSP ISSEP, CISSP ISSMP
CCSK Cloud Security certification from CSA
CompTIA Security+ certification
In addition, you will also get:
Unlimited Access to the course and all course updates.
High quality support in the Q&A section.
A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download (CPE/CEUs).
BONUS: 10 CISSP practice questions for Domain 3.
What's next? Hit the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button to start your CISSP course today !
See you in class !
Who this course is for:
- Juniors in cyber security willing to learn more about cryptographic systems, encryption mechanisms and Public Key Infrastructure..
- Cyber experts that want to pass the CISSP examination.
- Anyone that wants to prepare the CISSP Domain 3 - Security Engineering.
- Students preparing for the (ISC)² CISSP Certification Exam
Anthony has 12+ years of international experience in IT infrastructure and cybersecurity management. Currently working for a Big4 as a Cybersecurity Manager in the financial services sector, he provides advisory services on security and risk management.
Anthony prepared a large panel of cyber security certifications and is thrilled to share his experience with you.
He holds the following certifications:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP
Certified Cloud Security Professional - CCSP
Certified Information Security Manager - CISM
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls - CRISC
Certified Information Systems Auditor - CISA
Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT - CGEIT
Information Systems Security Management Professional - CISSP-ISSMP
Information Systems Security Architecture Professional - CISSP-ISSAP
Information Systems Security Engineering Professional - CISSP-ISSEP
Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge - CCSK
The Open Group Architecture Framework Certified - TOGAF
Project Management - Prince2 Practitioner
IT Service Management - ITIL Foundation
He holds Engineer Dipl. in Computer Science from CNAM Paris (2013), and a MBA from ETH Zurich (2021).
To be notified about my next courses, follow me on your favorite social media network.
Start NOW and check out my courses !