CISSP Certification: CISSP Domain 5 & 6 Video Boot Camp 2020
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam (next CISSP update is in 2021).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 5 (Identity and Access Management (IAM)).
- Clear understanding of CISSP Domain 6 (Security Assessment and Testing).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISSP certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISSP certification, what it can give you.
- Wanting to pass the Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam.
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.
Start your CISSP certification journey today with help from Thor Pedersen, the "Best Selling" and "Highest Rated" CISSP instructor on Udemy.
The CISSP certification is the gold standard for IT Security certifications, with over 80,000 open CISSP jobs in the US.
In this video based boot-camp you will get all our CISSP Domain 5 and 6 videos, downloadable slides for both domains, 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain), and 69 links for domain 5 and 6 and the CISSP in general.
What our other students are saying about our "CISSP Domain 5 & 6 Video Boot Camp" Course:
I have really enjoyed the course so far, Thor has a great way to explain different concepts and is easy to understand. I also really liked his study plan ThorTeaches-CISSP-study-plan.pdf as it provides me with a structure in how to study otherwise it can be a little overwhelming studying for the exam. (Mark, 5-stars)
These courses are great. Really helpful format and Thor's teaching style is perfect for this content. (Vinetta, 5-stars)
Fantastic set of courses, instructor is first class. (Paul, 5-stars)
Good info. The material is up to date and I like how Thor cuts out the fluff and gets to the point. Really appreciate that! (Derek, 5-stars)
Direct and efficient coverage of the material with real-world examples and tips for the exam. (Curtis, 5-stars)
In Domain 5 we will cover:
Introduction to domain 5
Introduction to Access Control
Type 1 authentication - "Something you know" or "Knowledge factors"
Type 2 authentication - "Something you have" or "Possession factors"
Type 3 authentication - "Something you are" or "Biometrics"
Access control systems
Identity and access provisioning
What we covered in domain 5
In Domain 6 we will cover:
Introduction to domain 6
Domain 6 key concepts
Security Audit Logs
Social Engineering attacks
Penetration testing tools
What we covered in domain 6
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
✔ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section.
✔ A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download (CPE/CEUs).
✔ Bonus materials: 30 CISSP practice questions for both Domain 5 and 6.
✔ Bonus materials: Downloadable CISSP domain 5-6 notes.
✔ 30-days no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button to start your CISSP journey today!
- Anyone wanting lean more about the CISSP certification!
- Anyone wanting to learn about CISSP Domain 5 Identity and Access Management (IAM) and domain 6 Security Assessment and Testing.
- People wanting to grow their IT Security and Cyber Security knowledge.
- New and experienced IT Security professionals.
- Anyone wanting to break into IT Security.
The CISSP is the GOLD standard of IT Security certifications – it is offered by ISC².
- The most sought after by recruiters, HR and hiring managers.
- Currently 76,000 CISSP job openings in the US, that is more openings than the 67,000 CISSP certified individuals in the US!
- Expected addition of 4.5 million IT Security job worldwide by 2020 – from todays 1,5 million to 6 million in 2020.
- There are as of January 2018 122,289 CISSP’s worldwide in 166 countries.
- If you study for the knowledge, take the certification as well.
- CISSP certified IT Security Professionals make on average 35% more, than non-certified colleagues.
- The CISSP mean salary over $105,000 – $125,000 That is the average.
- IT Security is an awesome field to work in, constant growth and specialization possibilities.
- The projected growth of IT Security and the CISSP certification, remember already today there are more open CISSP jobs in the US than there are CISSP certified people.
8 Domains make up the CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge):
- Security and Risk Management – 15%
- Asset Security – 10%
- Security Architecture and Engineering – 13%
- Communications and Network Security – 14%
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) – 13%
- Security Assessment and Testing – 12%
- Security Operations – 13%
- Software Development Security – 10%