- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for the 2017 version of the CISM: Certified Information Security Manager Exam (the next planned CISM update is in 2022).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISM certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISM certification, what it can give you.
- Clear understanding of CISM Domain 2: Information Risk Management.
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.
- Wanting to pass the CISM: Certified Information Security Manager Exam.
Start your CISM certification journey today with help from Thor Pedersen, the "Best Selling" and "Highest Rated" CISM instructor on Udemy.
The CISM certification is highly sought after by HR and recruiters, with over 30,000 open CISM jobs in the US.
In this video based boot-camp you will get all our CISM Domain 2 videos, downloadable CISM slides from domain 2, and 160+ links for domain 2 and the CISM in general.
What our other students are saying about our "CISM Domain 2 Video Boot Camp" Course:
Detailed and in depth! Recommended! (Nikos, 5-stars)
Too Good to understand, easy to clear concepts. Valuable information (Paresh, 5-stars)
It keeps getting better. Delivery of material is great coupled with knowledgeable explanations from the instructor. (Charles, 4.5-stars)
I had completed various Video series on CISM from multiple channels. But the Thor is simply great, I am very thankful that I have purchased this course, planning for the exam next month May 2019. Thank you once again, Thor! (Prashant, 5-stars)
In Domain 2 we will cover:
CISM Domain 2 - What we will be covering.
Risk response and mitigation & Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting.
Attackers, Vishing and Phishing.
Incident Management definitions.
ISO 27001 and 27002
OWASP part 1.
OWASP part 2.
SIEM (Security Information and Event Management).
The OSI model.
The TCP/IP model.
IP addresses and port numbers part 1.
IP addresses and port numbers part 2.
IP support protocols.
Layer 1 to 3 networking devices.
Intrusion detection and prevention systems.
Network authentication protocols.
Honeynets and Honeypots.
Mobile device security.
Software vulnerabilities and Attacks.
System vulnerabilities, threats, and countermeasures.
Physical security part 1.
Physical security part 2.
Physical security part 3.
Fire suppression and hot and cold aisles.
RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks).
IOT (Internet Of Things).
CISM Domain 2 - What we covered.
CISM Domain 2 links
Prepare for the 2017 version of the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next planned CISM curriculum update by ISACA in 2022.
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
✔ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section
✔ A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download (CPE/CEUs).
✔ Bonus materials: Downloadable CISM domain 2 notes.
✔ 30-days no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button to start your CISM journey today!
- Anyone wanting lean more about the CISM certification!
- Anyone wanting to learn about CISM Domain 2: Information Risk Management.
- People wanting to grow their IT Security and Cyber Security knowledge.
- New and experienced IT Security professionals.
- Anyone wanting to break into IT Security.
- Students preparing for the ISACA CISM certification exam.