- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for the 2017 version of the CISM: Certified Information Security Manager Exam (the next planned CISM update is in 2022).
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Where to start on your CISM certification journey.
- Learn why you want to get your CISM certification, what it can give you.
- Clear understanding of CISM Domain 4: Information Security Incident Management
- Wanting to learn about management level IT Security and Cyber Security.
- Wanting to pass the CISM: Certified Information Security Manager Exam.
Start your CISM certification journey today with help from Thor Pedersen, the "Best Selling" and "Highest Rated" CISM instructor on Udemy.
The CISM certification is highly sought after by HR and recruiters, with over 30,000 open CISM jobs in the US.
In this video based boot-camp you will get all our CISM Domain 4 videos, downloadable CISM slides from domain 4, and 50+ links for domain 4 and the CISM in general.
What our other students are saying about our "CISM Domain 4 Video Boot Camp" Course:
Awesome, great content and clear presentation (Marc, 5-stars)
This course is perfect for the student that needs to get the CISM. Even if you have been doing this stuff for 20 years, Thor has a way of reminding you of that little "nugget" that you forgot about because you don't do it on a regular basis. Highly recommended. (John, 4.5-stars)
Very good! (Jeff, 5-stars)
In CISM Domain 4 we will cover:
CISM Domain 4 - What we will be covering
Domain 4 Key concepts
BCP and DRP (Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan)
DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) basics
Developing our BCP and DRP (Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan)
BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
Supply and infrastructure redundancy
Disaster Recovery sites
Other BCP sub plans
Testing, training, and improving the plans
After a disruption
Spinning disk forensics
Memory and data remanence
Data remanence and destruction
Network and Software forensics
CISM Domain 4 - What we covered
CISM Domain 4 links
Prepare for the 2017 version of the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next planned CISM curriculum update by ISACA in 2022.
You'll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to the course and all course updates.
✔ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section.
✔ A Udemy "Certificate of Completion" for download (CPE/CEUs).
✔ Bonus materials: Downloadable CISM domain 4 notes.
✔ 30-days no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Click the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button to start your CISM journey today!
- Anyone wanting lean more about the CISM certification!
- Anyone wanting to learn about CISM Domain 4: Information Security Incident Management
- People wanting to grow their IT Security and Cyber Security knowledge.
- New and experienced IT Security professionals.
- Anyone wanting to break into IT Security.
- Students preparing for the ISACA CISM certification exam.