Are you looking to prepare yourself for the ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam? Did you know the CISM certification is one of the 20 Top-Paying Certifications for 2018 with an average annual salary of $105,926 per year*?
This practice test course is designed to help prepare you for the CISM exam. Since the requirements and costs are so high (the exam registration alone is $760 for non-members and $575 for ISACA members), you'll want to make sure you're prepared to pass the exam the first time.
Practicing the same questions over and over isn’t helpful because you’ll quickly begin to memorize the test questions and answers. The best way to prepare is to practice as many DIFFERENT questions as possible.
Not sure which practice test course to choose on Udemy? Check out our features and benefits:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
4 FULL practice tests, 400 questions
- More practice for studying
100-question, 90-minute exam, 4-hour time limit to take the exam, passing grade of 80, domains weighted like the exam
- Practice like the real CISM exam
Wrong answers linked to the domain they came from
- Targeted studying, don't waste time studying for topics you already know
Pause or stop the exam whenever you like
- Practice on your own time, at your own pace
Detailed explanation of answer
- Better understanding of the content, also understand why the wrong answers are incorrect
Exam questions written by a panel of experienced test writers**
- Know you're getting relevant, well-written exam questions that mimic the real exam
- Udemy's courses all have lifetime access, so use this practice test to brush up on your CISM skills whenever you like
- Domain 1: Information Security Governance (24%)
- Domain 2: Information Risk Management (30%)
- Domain 3: Information Security Program Development and Management (27%)
- Domain 4: Information Security Incident Management (19%)
HOW DO I TAKE THE CISM EXAM?
1) Check the exam schedule on ISACA's website – make sure there is an exam scheduled in your area for the time you wish to sit for the exam.
2) Register for the exam – once you confirm the exam location and date, register for the exam on ISACA’s website.
3) Pay for the exam – once registered, pay for the exam (ISACA Member: US $575, ISACA Non-member: US $760)
4) Schedule the exam – scheduling the exam is separate from registering. Don’t forget this important step.
Finally, we (the Team at Total Seminars) suggest you:
5) Study for the exam – WHA!? You want me to register for the exam and THEN start studying? Ok, you might want to test your knowledge with some of these practice test questions to see how much time you’ll need to study. But we’ve always found if you’ve already signed up for the exam, you’re far more motivated to get the studying hours in.
WHO SHOULD OBTAIN A CISM?
- Information Security Managers
- Aspiring Information Security Managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- Chief Information Officers
*Global Knowledge 2018 IT Skills & Salary Report
**Practice test questions are drawn from the McGraw-Hill CISM® Certified Information Security Manager All-in-One Exam Guide