Cisco Switching TSHOOT Labs for CCNA,CCNP, and CCIE Students
- 41 mins on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Part of the full Course (The best seller course in the CCIE category): Cisco Troubleshooting Labs For CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE Students.
- Troubleshoot Switching issues on Cisco devices using Systematic approaches and commands.
- Prepare for the Troubleshooting part of the CCIE exam and for the CCNP TSHOOT exam.
- Troubleshooting Summary Document and Devices Initial Configurations Included.
- Practice test for the student to check what he/she has learned
- Understanding of Cisco Switching Concepts and Configuration at the CCNA Level at least is recommended.
- Access to real Cisco devices or emulation tools to practice the labs is recommended.
*** Part of the full Course: Cisco Troubleshooting Labs For CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE Students (The best seller course in the IT troubleshooting Category ) ***
Troubleshooting is an essential and important skill for network engineers. As a network engineer, you have to know not just how to configure network devices, but also how to troubleshoot them. And for troubleshooting to be efficient, it has to be systematic and logical and not by random trial and error attempts.
Switches are the foundation of your network, connecting all other devices together. Therefore, knowing how to troubleshot them is the first and the key step in the overall troubleshooting process.
In this course, I will demonstrate troubleshooting of Cisco Switches. You can use this course to learn how to troubleshoot Cisco switches in real production and to help you to prepare for the CCNP TSHOOT exam and the Troubleshooting sections of the CCIE lab exams. If you are already have CCNA level knowledge and/or experience, or you are in the middle of your CCNA studies, then you can use this course as a start for learning advanced troubleshooting.
This course uses multiple explaining ways in addition to videos. At the beginning of the course there is an article for summarized troubleshooting steps that is available for download as a PDF and which I recommend to be read before watching the videos. And for each lab, initial configuration will be available for download in order for students to practice the labs and challenge themselves if they can solve the tickets before watching the videos or even after. In addition, there will be a practice test for the student to check what he has learned. Some tickets have multiple possible solutions. Therefore, restrictions have been set so that there should be only one valid solution.
Let us start the course together and begin the troubleshooting journey. Happy troubleshooting !
- Cisco professionals and students who want to learn Troubleshooting of Switching.