Cisco Security Fundamentals
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to prevent hacker attacks with network security best practices.
- Learn how to configure device passwords, authentication, authorization, and encryption.
- Learn how device hardening and best practices are key to network security for data centers.
- Learn with packet tracer labs included for CLI security configuration
- IPsec VPN and Firewall configuration examples included
- Packet Tracer (optional)
Network Security is the #1 Topic Today
This course is an introduction to Cisco network security fundamentals. Cisco is the global leader in data center networking equipment. Learn how to configure proper password security, network authentication and ACLs for packet filtering.
Access Control Lists
SSHv2 Remote Access
IPsec VPN Configuration
Logical Security Zones
Learn how logical security zones are defined and physical data center access. There is VPN encryption and basic firewall connectivity explained for internet connectivity. Packet Tracer labs are included as well to practice in your own virtual lab. Learn how to implement proper security best practices for data center and lock down network against hacker attacks.
Enable top-level password security
Authentication and authorization
VPN and firewall configuration
Extended access control lists (ACL)
Physical and logical security zones
Packet Tracer labs for CLI configuration
- Network admininstrators
- Data center engineers
- CCNA students