Cisco Router Implementation
- PC to install GNS3 or Packet Tracer
This course is all about How to Install a Cisco Router Fast and Easy and everything you need to master your knowledge to become a Cisco network engineer.
I have explained all commands in detail so that you can easily get a grab on that feature. If you cannot find a feature or command, this means either it is obsolete and a better feature replaces that or I have forgotten to include it. In the latter case, I will be more than happy if you let me know what you want and I will add it to the curriculum.
I have used GNS3 and packet tracer for the simulation. However, you can execute all commands on a real gear without any change.
- Any person that wants to learn Networks
- Any person that wants to learn Cisco
- The Router Cisco 1841 Console Access05:51
- Installation and Configuration GNS314:55
- Exploring the Router Cisco02:41
- Administering the Cisco Router02:18
- Introduction to Exec Mode, Privileged Mode and Global Mode03:37
- Changing the Hostname of the Cisco Router02:37
- Configuring the Banner and Access of a Cisco Router02:37
- Saving Configuration Settings of the Cisco Router02:41
- Activate Security and Telnet for the Cisco Router04:08
- Changing Security and Priviledged Mode for the Cisco Router02:05
J.S Garcia “Juan Sebastian Garcia” is an Engineer and an Author. His Family moved to Brooklyn, NY, in 1992 where he grew up. He’s the youngest of four children. After he graduated as a Computer Forensics Investigator from the Electronic Commerce Council University in NM, he is also certified as an Avaya Certified Expert, CEH, CHFI, CCNA, ENA. Author on Amazon and Audible.
Over 20 Years of experience in IT Infrastructure Teams and management, Specialized in Telecomunications, Contact Centers, Cloud, Virtualization, Security. Motivated, adaptable, customer focused, results driven, and hard working Information Technology Professional With proven ability to work under any pressure and deliver desired outcome of high quality requirements and customer deadlines. Worked at top companies, including Harry and David, Amerigroup Corp, IDT Corp, RFA Corp, Cable and Wireless Business and many more. Strong communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated in working with colleagues and customers across the global. Implemented more that 120.000 users worldwide and 32.000 Call Center Agents in 20+ Countries from design to implementation and customer satisfaction.