Cisco Packet Tracer for Beginners
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 mins on-demand audio
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design, implement and secure a network entirely on your own!
- Basic knowledge of networking and network components.
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer software
In this course, you will learn the basics of designing a network with the help of a simulator called Cisco Packet Tracer. We will make use of certain components for the proper implementation of the network. I'll be explaining how to include routers, switches, computers, and transmission media, and how to bind them together with the help of protocols to enable successful communication between them.
This course will introduce the students to the basic handling and functioning of Cisco networking components and their simulated behaviour in a real network. At the end, the students will encounter a quiz to brush up on what they have learnt throughout the course.
So, see you in class then!
- Anyone pursuing CCNA certification.
- Anyone with basic knowledge of networking.