Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA 200-301 Labs Adventure 1
What you'll learn
- Get prepared for Cisco CCNA Exam and CCNA Exam Lab Scenarios
- Gain hand on Experience Cisco Switched and Routers
- Recall Network Protocols and Configuration commands for CCNA
- Have more experience on Cisco IOS and Packet Tracer
- To start gainning hand on experience with Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA Labs Adventure 1, students needs to know how to use Packet Tracer. The students that do not know how to use Packet Tracer,can start with our Cisco Packet Tracer How to Guide Course for beginners.
Welcome to Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA 200-301 Labs Adventure 1!
Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA 200-301 Labs Adventure 1 aims to teach how to configure network protocols on Cisco Switches and Routers for the students that are preparing theirselves to Updated Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam. With Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA 200-301Labs Adventure 1 students will learn a lot of network protocols and their Cisco configurations. In this course especially we will focus on Switching Protocols, WAN, NAT, DHCP Configurations.
Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA 200-301Labs Adventure 1 is the first part of CCNA practical course with Cisco Packet Tracer. With this course CCNA students will gain more hand on experience on Cisco Switches and Routers.
Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA 200-301Labs Adventure 1 has prepared for :
The Students who are studying for Updated CCNA 200-301 Exam,
The Network Engineers that wants to learn New CCNA Lessons or update their knowledge,
The Network Technicians that would like to practice on Updated CCNA 200-301 Configurations,
The Network Fans who want to gain Hand on experience on Cisco Switches and Routers,
The IT Guys, who would like to have the most popular IT Certification, Cisco CCNA Certification,
The Computer Networks Students on their computer networks lessons,
Any Technology Guru who wants to develop his/herself on Network World!
For the rest of the configurations of Cisco CCNA 200-301, you can continue with Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA 200-301 Labs Adventure 2.
After completing both Adventures, you will be ready for Updated Cisco CCNA 200-301 Exam!
Welcome to "Cisco Packet Tracer CCNA 200-301 Labs Adventure 2" :)
Who this course is for:
- Students that are getting prepared for Cisco CCNA Exam.
- Network Engineers that wants to gain hand on experience on Cisco switches and routers.
- Computer Networks students
I am Gokhan Kosem, the instructor and the founder of IPCisco Blog. I have been working as an Expert Network Engineer and Network Consultant for more than 12 years in different Vendors and Mobile Operators like Nortel, Alcatel-Lucent and Vodafone.
By involving in many IP Network Projects on multiple vendor IP products, I have hands on experience with Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Juniper and Huawei devices and more.
Beside, with IPCisco Blog and its Social Media Accounts, I have been writing IP Networking articles, teaching Network Lessons , creating and sharing computer network content for years.
Now, I am on Udemy for YOU!
On Udemy, you can find my trainings for the below Network Certifications:
- Cisco Certification Exams; CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
- Nokia Certification Exams; NRS I, NRS II, SRA
- Juniper Certification Exams; JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE
- Huawei Certification Exams; HCIA, HCIP, HCIE
With my Network Courses;
- You will LEARN the required network lessons,
- You will PRACTICE on various network devices,
- You will TEST yourself after the lessons,
- You will be READY for your Real Certification Exam.
My Network Trainings are prepared for;
- The Students who are studying for Network Certification Exams,
- The Network Engineers that wants to learn New Network Lessons and Develop theirselves,
- The Network Technicians that would like to practice on various Network Configurations,
- The Network Fans who want to gain Hand on experience on Cisco, Nokia, Juniper and Huawei,
- The IT Guys, who would like to have the most popular IT Certifications,
- The Computer Networks Students on their computer networks lessons,
- Any Technology Guru who wants to develop his/herself on Network World.
Welcome to All My Network Courses and Lessons :)