Cisco LABS Crash Course
- Basic networking skills
Do you have a Cisco Router and you don't know how to configure it to share the internet service to your internal LAN devices? Are you lost with the steps to follow to reach this goal? Then this course is for you.
I have designed this course to show you step by step how to configure the Cisco Router to share internet to the internal LAN devices. We are going to cover many topics such as:
and much more
I hope that you will like the course :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in configuring the Cisco Router to share internet service to the LAN devices
- 01:20Introduction to the course
- 06:49Connecting the Cisco IOS Router to the internet using the DHCP Client
- 08:46Configuring the Cisco IOS Router as a DHCP Server to provide IPs to LAN devices
- 08:18Configure Port Address Translation (PAT) on Cisco IOS Router
- 05:28What's Next? Free Resources on my Blog and YouTube Channel
Hello everyone. My name is Maher Haddad with a very long experience in the IT sector. I hold a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer science.
I work as a trainer and I hold the following certificates: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, Fortinet NSE1, Fortinet NSE2, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.....
My experience in IT goes to year 2003 and I have been working all my life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries in the world.
You can visit my Facebook page as well as my YouTube channel where I set a lot of online labs.
I hope you will enjoy watching my courses.