Cisco ICND2 200-105 - CCNA Bootcamp
- 21.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 articles
- 117 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get what you need to pass the ICND2 200-105 exam and attain CCNA certification
- Gain hands-on configuration and troubleshooting experience through practice labs
- Explore how routing and switching technologies work in real world environments
- Develop skills to work on enterprise production networks
- You should have already passed the Cisco ICND1 100-105 CCENT exam or have equivalent knowledge
IMPORTANT! The ICND2 exam has been retired by Cisco, I recommend you take my CCNA 200-301 course instead - it covers the current CCNA exam.
This course offers an easy to understand, structured approach to shortcut your path to mastering Cisco networking to the ICND2 level and beyond.
In this course, you will:
Develop a deep understanding of Cisco’s features and functions
Walk through complete and easy to understand explanations of each technology area covered in the exam
Follow simple step by step instructions to build your own fully featured lab on your laptop for free
Gain hands on configuration and troubleshooting experience through comprehensive lab exercises
Learn how networking really works through real world examples throughout the course
Gain demonstrable knowledge and practical experience to supercharge your networking career
Supercharge Your Learning with Hands-on Practice
This course is chock full of activities. You’ll get over 150 pages of hands-on lab exercises with detailed answers to check your understanding every step of the way and build your configuration and troubleshooting skills. Full diagrams and lab setup files are included so you can get started immediately with just your laptop. No equipment or previous experience is required.
All slides in the course are also included in supplemental flashcard format with expanded bullet points clearly explaining the technologies. Easily review exam topics to solidify your understanding and get a final refresher when test day is approaching.
Why Learn from Me
In this course, you won’t just gain the book smarts to pass the exam. You’ll also hone your hands-on skills to succeed as a network engineer in the real world. I’m a professional instructor who has been entrusted by Cisco since 2007 to develop and deliver training courses for their own engineers and partners. I’ve also designed multiple training courses for the largest service providers in the Asia Pacific region such as IBM, Verizon, and the Australian National Broadband Network. I’ve spent years distilling my decade’s worth of networking experience from the field into mentoring and supporting other systems engineers, and I’m passionate about passing my knowledge of Cisco networks onto others.
As a student in this course, you’ll get lifetime access to the course materials and answers to every question you ask in the Q&A board. I love interacting with my students: anything you want to know, please ask. The course also comes with an unconditional risk-free 30 day money-back guarantee–that's my personal promise of your success.
If you take a comparable course at a training centre it will cost you thousands of dollars, and when it’s over you can’t experience the tutorials again or ask the instructor any more questions. When you take my course you can learn anytime you want in the comfort of your own home, and I’m always here for you whenever you need any help.
Not sure about the best way to pay for this course? Ask your manager at work if they’ll expense it. They won’t have to pay the large fees of traditional classroom learning or have to cover your absence for a week. They get huge value from this investment in your future.
I’m excited to share all of my knowledge with you.
Join me on this journey to turbocharging your career!
- Anyone who wants to pass the Cisco ICND2 200-105 exam and gain the CCENT certification.
- IT helpdesk engineers who are interested in careers such as network engineers, network administrators, systems administrators, or solution architects. This course can help start your career journey into these fields.
- IT professionals who want a comprehensive resource on Cisco networking theory, configuration and troubleshooting.