Cisco Firepower - Learn Advanced Network Security
What you'll learn
- In-depth understanding of Cisco Firepower’s features, benefits, sizing and operations
- Deep dive in the NGFW features like IPS, AMP, URL Filtering etc.
- Explore the management options available with Cisco Firepower
- Understand the high-availability options available in Cisco Firepower
- Study the platform options of Cisco Firepower
- Understand the deployment use-cases
- Basic networking knowledge
- Familiarity with network security concepts like ACLs, IPS, AMP etc.
- Basic knowledge of routing and switching
- A personal computer and an internet connection
This course is meant for experienced networking professionals willing to learn about network security, specifically, Cisco Firepower. The course covers the Firepower components like IPS, AMP, URL Filtering, etc. in deep detail and enables the students to understand their working.
Moreover, get access to Cisco's official training on Cisco Firepower Management Center for free when you subscribe to this course.
The bonus videos cover the Firepower Management Center in great detail.
Who this course is for:
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Security Consultants
- Aspiring Cyber Security Professionals
- Sales Managers
- Customer-facing staff
- Students of Cisco’s Security Certifications
My name is Usman Shahid. I have been working as a Technology Consultant - Network and Cyber-Security with leading system integrators for the last eleven years.
In my role as Technology Consultant, I am responsible for designing solutions for medium to large enterprises based on the solution offerings of Cisco, Fortinet, VMware, and Symantec. I have in-depth knowledge of cutting edge technologies like Software-Defined Networking, Software-Defined - WAN, Network Security, Cyber Security, and Data Center Networking.
In my courses, you will learn about the evolving network technologies so that you become a master when it comes to choosing, deploying, and troubleshooting the solutions for your enterprises.
Looking forward to seeing you in one of my courses.