Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201: Part 1 Course
What you'll learn
- How to pass the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 exam
- How to use the Kali hacking tools
- How to become a cyber security specialist
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.
This course will help you prepare for the CBROPS 200-201 exam. You will gain an understanding of cyber-security's basic principles, foundation knowledge, and core skills needed to grasp the more advanced associate-level materials.
The United States Department of Defense (DoD) has approved the Cisco Cyber Ops Associate Certification for the DoD 8570.01-M for the CSSP Analyst and CCSP Incident Responder categories.
CBROPS 200-201 exam topics covered in this course:
As an added bonus you will also learn how to use the hacking tools software Kali Linux!
Practice Exam Questions Included!
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- For anyone studying for the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 certification exam.
I have been addicted to networking ever since the first time I heard about the CCNA certification. I remember hearing everyone say how big of a deal it was, which made me want it more than anything. I was climbing towers for a living at the time in sub zero temperatures. All I could think about was how getting my CCNA certification could be a way to a better opportunity. I told myself that one day I would be CCNA certified. After a lot of studying and time in the lab.....I passed! Now I am a Systems Engineer and all I do is networking. Every time I pass a cell tower I think about how much the CCNA has changed my life and I am grateful.
I decided to become a CCNA instructor during my path to the CCNA certification. While I tried different courses with terrible instructors...I thought about how I wished I could teach students a better way. Now with Udemy, I can.