Cisco CCNA Network Fundamentals Chapter 1
- Students will not need to know anything before attending this course.
This is where is all begins. What is a network is where is all starts. From there we immediately go into the basics that is needed to build your foundation of Networking. This is Part 1 of a series of 4 course that I will be providing for Network Fundamentals.
Here you will learn about the basics of what a Network is, what devices we will be using, and the ability to see Networking in a different manner. We learn about symbols and watch how those symbols allows us to build Networks with drawing. You will learn where a router and a switch fits in the Network. You will also learn about crossover cables and what pins are used to transmit and receive.
It is a lot of fun, let's get started.
- Those who want to learn Networking Fundemental
- Those who need to start their Networking Foundation
- IP Addressing and Subnetting will not be learned in this course
- This is a Part 1 of a 4 part series
- CCNA Chapter 1, Devices, & Connections18:52
- CCNA Chapter 1 Network Symbols18:55
- CCNA Chapter 1 Where does is all Fit18:53
- CCNA Chapter 1 What is Ethernet18:56
- CCNA Chapter 1 Ethernet Types18:54
- CCNA Chapter 1 Cable Types and Pinouts18:56
- CCNA Chapter 1 Straight and Crossover18:54
- CCNA Chapter 1 What is an IP Address18:57
My name is Kiel Martin CCIE #54443. I have been teaching Cisco topics for a while now and I take great pride in getting others to use the equipment to get the answers that they are seeking. So I spend lots of time helping others to learn the basics and advanced topics of Routing and Switching. We spend lots of time behind the command line and using labs to provide us the answers that theory claims to exist. Come learn the concepts the right way.
When is comes to understanding what it takes to pass, I do not sugar coat it. I currently work as a Network Engineer in a Multi-Tier Large Enterprise environments. My teaching techniques are based on the concept of keeping it simple and straight to the point. You will notice a difference in my teaching immediately.
Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCIE, JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-ENT, Palo Alto ACE