Cisco CCNA Network Fundamentals Chapter 2
- Students should watch Cisco CCNA Network Fundamentals Chapter 1 first
- Students can watch this without prior lessons and still be able to understand the OSI Model
This is the 2nd course of the Network Fundamentals series. This course will focus on the OSI Model basics. What is the OSI and TCP/IP Model will be answered here. From there we immediately go into the basics that is needed to understand the beginning of basic communication. This is Part 2 of a series of 4 course that I will be providing for Network Fundamentals.
Here you will learn about the basics of why the OSI exist, how we use it, what devices we will be using it, and the ability to see the OSI in a different manner. You will learn where a router and a switch fits in with the OSI Model.
It is a lot of fun, let's get started.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is learning CCNA training and needs to learn the OSI Model
- Anyone who wants to learn the OSI Model
- Anyone who has watched Network Fundamental Part 1 and needs to continue
- OSI Model The Beginning10:40
- OSI Model Transport Layer10:40
- OSI Model Network & Data Link Layer10:40
My name is Kiel Martin CCIE #54443. I have been teaching Cisco topics for a while now and I take great pride in getting others to use the equipment to get the answers that they are seeking. So I spend lots of time helping others to learn the basics and advanced topics of Routing and Switching. We spend lots of time behind the command line and using labs to provide us the answers that theory claims to exist. Come learn the concepts the right way.
When is comes to understanding what it takes to pass, I do not sugar coat it. I currently work as a Network Engineer in a Multi-Tier Large Enterprise environments. My teaching techniques are based on the concept of keeping it simple and straight to the point. You will notice a difference in my teaching immediately.
Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCIE, JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-ENT, Palo Alto ACE