Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201: The Complete Course
What you'll learn
- How to pass the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 exam
- How to use the Kali hacking tools
- How to become a cyber security specialist
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet.
- Be able to download and install software.
- A willingness to learn.
NEW 200-201 CBROPS MATERIAL IS HERE!
Today's organizations are challenged with rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats. CCNA Cyber Ops prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
The United States Department of Defense (DoD) has approved the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 Certification for the DoD 8570.01-M for the CSSP Analyst and CCSP Incident Responder categories.
Master the CBROPS 200-201 exam topics
Network intrusion analysis
Security policies and procedures
As an added bonus you will also learn how to use the hacking tools software Kali Linux!
Practice Exam Questions Included!
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- For anyone studying for the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 certification exam.
I have been addicted to networking ever since the first time I heard about the CCNA certification. I remember hearing everyone say how big of a deal it was, which made me want it more than anything. I was climbing towers for a living at the time in sub zero temperatures. All I could think about was how getting my CCNA certification could be a way to a better opportunity. I told myself that one day I would be CCNA certified. After a lot of studying and time in the lab.....I passed! Now I am a Systems Engineer and all I do is networking. Every time I pass a cell tower I think about how much the CCNA has changed my life and I am grateful.
I decided to become a CCNA instructor during my path to the CCNA certification. While I tried different courses with terrible instructors...I thought about how I wished I could teach students a better way. Now with Udemy, I can.