Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201: The Complete Course
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to pass the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 exam
- How to use the Kali hacking tools
- How to become a cyber security specialist
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet.
- Be able to download and install software.
- A willingness to learn.
NEW 200-201 CBROPS MATERIAL IS HERE!
Today's organizations are challenged with rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats. CCNA Cyber Ops prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
The United States Department of Defense (DoD) has approved the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 Certification for the DoD 8570.01-M for the CSSP Analyst and CCSP Incident Responder categories.
Master the CBROPS 200-201 exam topics
Network intrusion analysis
Security policies and procedures
As an added bonus you will also learn how to use the hacking tools software Kali Linux!
Practice Exam Questions Included!
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- For anyone studying for the Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 certification exam.