Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops: The Complete Course
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to pass the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops exam
- How to use the Kali hacking tools
- How to become a cyber security specialist
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet.
- Be able to download and install software.
- A willingness to learn.
***This course contains all of the lectures from my SECFND and SECOPS courses***
Today's organizations are challenged with rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats. CCNA Cyber Ops prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
The United States Department of Defense (DoD) has approved the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops Certification for the DoD 8570.01-M for the CSSP Analyst and CCSP Incident Responder categories.
Master the CCNA CyberOps exam topics
Endpoint Threat Analysis and Computer Forensics
Network Intrusion Analysis
Data and Event Analysis
As an added bonus you will also learn how to use the hacking tools software Kali Linux!
Practice Exam Questions Included!
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, tracker, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- For anyone studying for the Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops certification exam.