Netacad CCNAv7 Introduction to Networks Semester 1 (200-301)
What you'll learn
- You, as my Udemy students, will learn exactly the same CCNA course content that I teach to my university students.
- I work as a Cisco qualified instructor at London Metropolitan University and 5E London College.
- The content that I create is based on Cisco Network Academy materials.
- I will cover all the topics necessary for you to pass your Cisco CCNA exam with extensive detail.
- Check out course content, previews and duration.
- Students must have a basic knowledge of computers, how to use internet browser and also be able to send emails.
- This is a great course for anyone wanting to start or change their career into networking because I go into detail in Introduction to Networks which is useful for any networking not just for Cisco based systems.
This is part one of three semesters for CCNA course. In this course you won’t just learn how to pass Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam, but you will also learn skills needed to succeed as a network engineer in the real world.
Im Certified Cisco CCNA/CCNP and Palo Alto Certified Instructor, delivering courses since 2008. I have delivered Microsoft and Juniper courses, but my passion is Cisco (now Palo Alto as well).
After purchasing this course you will be my student, and for the rest of your networking career you can collaborate with me on any networking topic.
This is not my fulltime position, I do teach because I have a passion for networking and sharing my knowledge, that’s why my course is delivered with care and personal touch, which is different from big money grabbing business.
My full time job is as a lecturer in London Metropolitan University and London 5E College, I teach exactly same topics with same style at University and College where you would pay thousands to join.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
• Configure switches and end devices to provide access to local and remote network resources.
• Explain how physical and data link layer protocols support the operation of Ethernet in a switched network.
• Configure routers to enable end-to-end connectivity between remote devices.
• Create IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes and verify network connectivity between devices.
• Explain how the upper layers of the OSI model support network applications.
• Use security best practices to configure a small network.
• Troubleshoot connectivity in a small network.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone looking to pass the Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam and start or change their career into networks and networking.
- It is targeted for people looking to gain worldwide recognised professional certification in networking.
- Students will gain career-ready skills for associate-level roles in networking and prepares them for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) professional examination.
My name is Astrit Krasniqi. I’m Cisco CCNA/CCNP and Palo Alto Certified Instructor.
I have been training for over 20 years for money, and since I was a kid for free in IT. This is my passion.
I am from KosovA, speak four languages, English being the fourth. I arrived in United Kingdom as refugee when I was sixteen alone and my first job was as dish washer.
Just to let you know this is not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme, my idea was to upload all of my courses for free on my YouTube channel (That’s why there is an intro and outro in the videos). The only reason I have uploaded them in Udemy is because a lot of the students were not taking the courses seriously in YouTube.
I'm not going to bore you with all my certificates and achievements that you not going to even read, you can check my work from sample videos here or on my YouTube channel. You can view my credentials in My LinkedIn page.
I'm full time lecturer at London Metropolitan University and 5E.ltd college.