Cisco BGP Masterclass for Enterprise Network Engineers
What you'll learn
- Become an expert in the BGP Border Gateway Protocol on Cisco routers.
- Gain hands-on BGP configuration and troubleshooting experience through practice labs.
- Develop advanced level BGP networking skills to work on enterprise production networks.
- Explore how BGP technologies work in real world environments.
- You should have Cisco CCNA level knowledge of networking. See my CCNA course first if you don't already have this.
- You will need CML software installed on your laptop to do the course lab exercises. Full instructions on how to install and use the software are included in the course.
- (You can alternatively use the free GNS3 or EVE-NG software to do the lab exercises.)
If you want to take your networking career to the next level by mastering BGP on Cisco routers, then this course is for you! It gives you a deep understanding of how BGP works, and how to configure and troubleshoot it.
This is the one course you need to master BGP on Cisco routers.
Full lab exercises are included so you'll get the hands-on practical skills you need to work on real world networks, and it's the only BGP course online where all questions posted in the Q&A section are answered.
It offers an easy to understand, structured approach to shortcut your path to mastering BGP.
In this course, you will:
· Develop advanced level Cisco BGP networking knowledge and practical skills
· Walk through complete and easy to understand explanations of each BGP concept
· Follow simple step by step instructions to build your own fully featured lab on your laptop
· Gain hands on configuration and troubleshooting experience through comprehensive lab exercises
· Learn how advanced networking really works through real world examples throughout the course
· Gain demonstrable knowledge and practical experience to supercharge your networking career
Supercharge Your Learning with Hands-on Practice
This course is chock full of activities. You’ll get over 150 pages of hands-on lab exercises with detailed answers to check your understanding every step of the way and build your configuration and troubleshooting skills. Full diagrams and lab setup files are included so you can get started immediately with just your laptop. No hardware equipment is required.
All slides in the course are also included in supplemental study notes format with expanded bullet points clearly explaining the concepts.
Why Learn from Me
In this course, you won’t just gain the book smarts to understand BGP. You’ll also hone your hands-on skills to succeed as a network engineer in the real world. I’m a professional instructor who has been entrusted by Cisco since 2007 to develop and deliver training courses for their own engineers and partners. I’ve also designed multiple training courses for the largest service providers in the Asia Pacific region such as IBM, Verizon, and the Australian National Broadband Network. I’ve spent years distilling my decades’ worth of networking experience from the field into mentoring and supporting other systems engineers, and I’m passionate about passing my knowledge of Cisco networks onto others.
As a student in this course, you’ll get lifetime access to the course materials and answers to every question you ask in the Q&A board. I love interacting with my students: anything you want to know, please ask.
If you take a comparable BGP course at a training centre it will cost you thousands of dollars, and when it’s over you can’t experience the tutorials again or ask the instructor any more questions. When you take my course you can learn anytime you want in the comfort of your own home, and I’m always here for you whenever you need any help.
Not sure about the best way to pay for this course? Ask your manager at work if they’ll expense it. They won’t have to pay the large fees of traditional classroom learning or have to cover your absence for a week. They get huge value from this investment in your future.
When you’re done with the course, you’ll have truly mastered BGP. I’m excited to share all of my knowledge with you.
Join me on this journey to turbocharging your career!
Who this course is for:
- IT engineers who want to develop advanced level BGP networking skills.
- IT professionals who want a comprehensive resource on Cisco BGP networking theory, configuration and troubleshooting.
Hi, I'm Neil Anderson, and my mission is to build the best Cloud and Data Center systems engineers possible.
I dropped out of school with no qualifications or future plans at the age of 15. When I got a little bit older and wiser I realised I should make a career for myself so I pulled myself up by learning about IT technologies through books and online resources. It’s my passion now to help you do the same.
You know how some instructors seem to get a kick out of making things complicated to make themselves look smarter than you? I love to make things as easy to understand as possible and seeing you get that lightbulb moment.
I'm proud of my 'Top Responder' tag on Udemy and unless I'm on an international flight I'll personally answer your questions within 24 hours. I genuinely care about giving you the best experience possible, both in the quality of my training and in ongoing support.
Nothing makes me feel better than hearing back from students who I've helped move on to the next level in their career. It gives me huge satisfaction to know I've played a part in you achieving your goals.
For the last 9 years my main focus has been delivery of technical training and development of course content for large enterprise and service provider customers such as NetApp, Cisco, Verizon and IBM. I train the engineers who design and implement the largest Cloud and Data Center deployments throughout the Asia Pacific region and the rest of the world.
I also provide consultancy to clients and mentoring for the systems engineers in the company I work for.
Prior to focusing on training I worked in the field for over 10 years in a variety of systems and network engineering and IT management roles.
If you have any questions about Cloud, NetApp, Cisco or VMware technologies, ping me a message and I'd love to help you out.
Cisco CCIE #17108
PRINCE2 Project Management