Cisco ASA Firewall Lab Guide | IPSec VPN Troubleshoot
What you'll learn
- They will learn understand ASA Firewall and Configuration plus verification .
- As a result, this lab session provides a checklist of common procedures to be followed in order to troubleshoot an IPSec VPN connection before you reach out to the Cisco TAC.
- CCNA Security Level Knowledge required .
- If you have 2-3 Years experience in Security domain , then well and good.
- This lab presents troubleshooting techniques that can be used when working with LAN-to-LAN IPsec VPN connections on ASA and IOS devices.
Introduction to ASA
Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software is the core operating system that powers the Cisco ASA family.
It delivers enterprise-class firewall capabilities for ASA devices in an array of form factors - standalone
appliances, blades, and virtual. ASA Software also integrates with other critical security technologies to deliver
comprehensive solutions that meet continuously evolving security needs.
Among its benefits, Cisco ASA Software:
Offers integrated IPS, VPN, and Unified Communications capabilities
Helps organizations increase capacity and improve performance through clustering
Delivers high availability for high resiliency applications
Provides context awareness with Cisco TrustSec security group tags and Identity-Based Firewall
Facilitates dynamic routing and site-to-site VPN on a per-context basis
This course :
You can take this course as a approach to learn and deploy ASA , i have checked all Software based ASA feature over VIRL , you can refer the list. And tried to present in shorter format , so it will be handy for both new learners and any other security admins.
About This Solution
This lab presents troubleshooting techniques that can be used when working with LAN-to-LAN IPsec VPN connections on ASA and IOS devices. These techniques come directly from service requests that the Cisco Technical Support have solved. Many of these methods can be implemented prior to an in-depth troubleshooting of an IPsec VPN connection. As a result, this lab session provides a checklist of common procedures to be followed in order to troubleshoot an IPSec VPN connection before you reach out to the Cisco TAC.
Knowledge of IPsec based VPN Technologies
Basic experience in troubleshooting of IOS and ASA devices.
Related Sessions at Cisco Live
Other interesting sessions during Cisco Live on VPN Technologies:
TECSEC-3725 - Advanced Remote Access and Site-to-Site VPN design with IOS
LTRSEC-3004 - Advanced IOS IPSec VPN with FlexVPN hands-on Lab
BRKSEC-3054 - IOS FlexVPN Remote Access, IoT and Site-to-Site advanced Crypto VPN Designs
Who this course is for:
- Can be used to increase the knowledge over ASA Firewall .
- Good lab guide for CCNP Security level of exam .
- Also can help deplyoment engineer , who wish to deploy ASA firewall in production .
- Knowledge of IPsec based VPN Technologies
- Basic experience in troubleshooting of IOS and ASA devices.
""Small step towards the Knowledge is Big step towards the Success""
I am Technical Trainer having 2xCCIE #61380(Data Center & Security )
Knowledge is Power & in this competitive world we need to be updated with the latest technologies .
That's the main reason i am providing online training related to Latest technologies .
With my Videos over latest technologies , i always try to fill the Gap what is used in Enterprise vs What type of training available in the Market .